KentuckyBoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KentuckyBoys

Anything and Everything

You are not connected. Please login or register

joke of the day

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1joke of the day Empty joke of the day Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 am

SteveO

SteveO

since everyone here hates obama, i thought this would be appropriate.

there were three little boys walking through the woods when they heard someone screaming for help. they then came upon president obama drowning in a nearby creek (i know a creek isnt menacing to us white people, but i mean, he is half black).

aaaaanywho...

so the little boys save obama, who then proceeds to grant them all one wish (like a genie). the first little boy says, "mr. president, i would like to take my family on a plane to florida, it sucks always having to drive there (agreed)." obama comes back with, "little boy, not only will i give you an airplane ride, but it will be on air force one, and it will be to hawaii, and the u.s. government will pick up the tab (translation: the tax payers will spare no expense)." delighted, the first little boy is on is way.

the second little boy speaks up and says, "mr. president, i would like a new pair of air jordans (which seems like a completely asinine request to me)." the president comes back with, "little boy, not only will i give you a pair of new air jordans, but i will have his airness sign your shoes, but only after you have lunch and play a round of 18 with him (which sounds cool, but what little kid has the attention span to play 18 holes of golf? tiger? he doesnt even have the attention span to sleep with one, five, or even twelve women. allegedly. yet i digress). again delighted, the second litte boy is on is way.

the third little boy then walks up and sheepishly says, "mr. president, i would like a brand new wheel chair, electric, with all the trimmings. i need this thing completely souped up." obama stares at the child with a look of bewilderment and says, "litte boy, i see no need for this wheelchair you speak of, you seem to be in good health and are hardly crippled!" to which the little boy replies, "i know, but when my dad finds out i saved you, im gonna need it!"

ta ta!

2joke of the day Empty Haha Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 am

Noetzel

Noetzel
Admin

That's funny...I don't care who you are.

http://kentuckyboys.narutorpg.org

3joke of the day Empty Re: joke of the day Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:45 am

rypat

rypat

I'm partial to the anecdotes

http://www.peak-fast.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum