KentuckyBoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KentuckyBoys

Anything and Everything

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the site dead already?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is the site dead already? Empty Is the site dead already? Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Dpclarkjr

Dpclarkjr

People are still looking at it, but no one is posting. Everyone just to busy or out enjoying the hot weather?

2Is the site dead already? Empty Re: Is the site dead already? Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:41 pm

jkoch2272

believe so...just dont really have much to say i guess. i just got back from Cali a week ago so thats why i wasn't i guess. but i'll talk to you pee pee!!

3Is the site dead already? Empty Re: Is the site dead already? Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:25 am

rypat

rypat

I don't think it's dead. I check it fairly often too. I suppose I'm too damn lazy to just give an update sometimes.

My job search is moving along, but rather frustrating. I still feel optimistic though.

What's got my wheels turning
Books:
21 Irrefutable Qualities of a Leader - John C.
Loved this, loaded with quotes too!

Raving fans - Ken Blanchard & Shelden Bowles
This is a short read and written like a parable and quite entertaining. Excellent for customer service as well

I recently reread Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The Starbucks Experience by Joseph Michelli. I always try to reread a book every 4-5 new books. The information hits you at a different point and you can usually get something unique out of reading it the second time around. The latter goes hand in hand with Raving Fans above; right now I'm very focused on how I can deliver a world class experience at my gym in the future.

I've got a book on sleep quality coming in. If you improve the quality of your sleep you may be able to reduce the amount you get nightly by 30 minutes. This translates to 3 1/2 extra hours per week or 182 hours per year. That's the equivalent of 4.5 full time work weeks. You can buy yourself an extra month of productivity for the year. Time is a measure of life, to waste time is to waste life.

I've been using Wayne Cotton's idea for time management too. The premise is that there are 4 colors - Green machine (money making time), Red Tape (organization/administration/school/etc), Blue Sky (visionary/direction/planning), and Mellow Yellow (Relax). It emphasizes getting enough of each and not to mix the colors because that makes brown and brown is s***. Check it out here for a better description: http://nobrowndays.com/

Tomfoolery for the day

Ch Ch Check it out: www.brosicingbros.com

http://www.peak-fast.com

4Is the site dead already? Empty Re: Is the site dead already? Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm

jkoch2272

i dont read. but just in case everyone didn't know I am getting rid of my doggie Josie. We love her to death and she's the absolute perfect dog, but she has a little bit of separation anxiety and its too much for us. With us being gone for 8 or more hours a day we just feel like she will be better with another family that can be around more. There are 2 people interested as of now - one is a single mom that works at PetSuites in Erlanger and would be able to bring Josie with her to work everyday and she'd be able to play with all the other dogs (which she loves). The other is a couple with 2 children and the mom stays home. The girl that works at Petsuites loved Josie and would take her now, but she lives in an apt and i dont know if that would be enough room for Josie. She's a little ball of energy. The other has a house with a fenced in backyard and I am taking Josie up Saturday afternoon (before firework shopping Hilly) to meet them and see what they have to say.

Wish me luck fellas, and sorry not all of you got to meet her. SHE'S A BIG SCHWEEEETIE!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum